What's the average IQ of people in prison, do you think?

21 to 26 of 26 messages
LIVERBIRD    pirate
29/09/2012 at 10:09

Rickster, I know someone who lives rough by choice. He has mental healths issues, certainly but he's quite happy with his lot and in spite of numerous agencies trying to persuade him OUT of his tent in the park, they have all repeatedly failed.

Every October he breaches his ASBO by pissing in public in front of kids. The police are called and he is banged up through the winter on three meals a day. This has been going on for years.

29/09/2012 at 10:25

Either let him back in the house or give him a divorce.

LIVERBIRD    pirate
29/09/2012 at 10:27

Not mine Pops! LOL!

He DID save my life when I was drowning though. I can't ever thank him enough for that. We grew up together as kids. Everyone knows him as "the tramp". They forget he had a life before the one he has now.

29/09/2012 at 16:43
What's the average IQ of people who post on RW, do you think?
Edited: 29/09/2012 at 16:44
29/09/2012 at 19:13

LOL,massive wouldn't you say so Tom?

29/09/2012 at 19:16

who's to say prisons aren't full of highly intelligent people who have tried to feck the system after it's fecked them for many years

it's sure as hell not full enough of my scummy neighbours

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.