What's your tipple?

21 to 28 of 28 messages
06/09/2012 at 14:28

You don't know your H2O from your H2O2.

06/09/2012 at 15:07

I don't drink booze very much but when I do I like cocktails with RUM or a nice glass of wine. I like red and white equally, as long as it's a good wine.

Wilkie - pastis  I ordered it by mistake (had a few drinks already and was trying to remember the name of the fortified wine you can get in Bordeaux ... which is called pinot, not pastis - I hate aniseed so had a nasty surprise when it came)

06/09/2012 at 15:47
Nurse Ratched wrote (see)
Peter Everitt wrote (see)

I do like a good drop of proper British beer! Banned at the moment so drink single malt with sparkling water. Not too bad a compromise!

Single malt with WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Marymotherofchrist, I need to go for a lie down.

I'll take mine either as it comes, or with a splash of water. Still water.

Believe me it's not my preferred option! Normally neat or with ice but I need to make the drink longer.

06/09/2012 at 15:50

Adnams, Harveys are my 2 favourites. Along with mead....... mmmm MEAD

Nurse Ratched    pirate
06/09/2012 at 16:02
Nurse Ratched wrote (see)

I do like a good drop of proper British beer! Banned at the moment so drink single malt with sparkling water. Not too bad a compromise!

Single malt with WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Marymotherofchrist, I need to go for a lie down.

I'll take mine either as it comes, or with a splash of water. Still water.

Believe me it's not my preferred option! Normally neat or with ice but I need to make the drink longer.

Making a blend into fizzy pop is bad enough (although I'd let you off with that), but SINGLE MALT   

Buy some Grouse  

06/09/2012 at 16:06

I've got a couple of bottles in the cupboard and don't fancy getting my wallet out for the second time this year!

06/09/2012 at 19:49

Lagers, Ales, Stout

Cider goes too

Red wines and some whites, preferably dry and crispy ones

Baileys at Christmas time

K80
06/09/2012 at 23:20
Westons cider out in the garden when it's hot.

A full bodied red wine in front of the tv.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 28 of 28 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.