Where can I get clothes in small sizes?

21 to 23 of 23 messages
06/03/2012 at 18:52

I popped out to Oasis today but no trousers in 6; lots of nice items in there tho'.  H & M teenagers looks promising but nothing in stock yet except a nice jacket which I didn't need.  Someone else recommended New Look on here Mouse but my nearest one is full of terrible things.

I'm working my way through the list I took off this thread.

06/03/2012 at 19:12
camillia sinensis assamica mouse wrote (see)
New Look Generation 9-15 also do some non childish childrens wear.

ditto mouse i wear lots of their stuff. the school trousers are good fit
06/03/2012 at 19:15
Laura Read 2 wrote (see)

Most high street shops go down to a size 6 (topshop and miss selfridge go down to a size 4!) Next sizes are quite big tho, i'm usually an 8 and wear a 6 from there. All of the other usual ones go to a 6 too.... river island, zara, new look etc.... i even think primark does now.

Next womens is too big  yes, but kids is fine as again there are no hips in the trousers.

baytrading used to be fab until they closed down but i have found another similar called  INTERNACIONALE...they do size 6 and i bought a littlemix style playsuit in black n white which is a brilliant fit. no baggy armholes and straight up and down cut.the clothes there seem to be smaller thn average too-thats been my favourite haunt for the past year

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.