Where did you meet...

41 to 43 of 43 messages
06/09/2012 at 20:39
Met my (now) wife on a minibus in Budapest, on the way to do some charity work in Romania. We talked all the way there, through the night, must have been a good eight hours.
06/09/2012 at 21:08
Just as well the socials are resting?
06/09/2012 at 22:59

She moved onto my street at the age of 7 then moved away at the age of 9 or 10ish. Her brother was 10/11 when they first moved here and l was 13/14 so we used to have a knock about at footy together.

Saw her occassionally on the estate and her brother ended up getting a job in the local pub. She was in there with him at the age of 16 or so when l was 23 and l thought she's gonna turn into something else in a few years time.

She came running up to me around xmas time 5 years ago and we got together for a little over 2 years.

Yes, l groomed her from the age of 7. What about it?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 43 of 43 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.