Which animals shouldn't be kept as pets?

21 to 27 of 27 messages
11/01/2013 at 16:54

I really can't understand why people keep venomous snakes as pets. I've not got a problem with people who keep non-venomous ones, but you can't safely handle a venomous snake, no matter how many times you have done it.

11/01/2013 at 21:21
Rickster wrote (see)

I really can't understand why people keep venomous snakes as pets. I've not got a problem with people who keep non-venomous ones, but you can't safely handle a venomous snake, no matter how many times you have done it.

you can safely handle venoumous snakes, you just cant get complacent, 

11/01/2013 at 21:35
Children
12/01/2013 at 09:53

Gorillas or Humans.  Neither should be kept as pets, although I've always fancied a pet gorilla.  It would stop the neighbours cat from shitting in my garden

12/01/2013 at 12:44

Werewolves

12/01/2013 at 13:35
SuperCaz wrote (see)

Gorillas or Humans.  Neither should be kept as pets, although I've always fancied a pet gorilla.  It would stop the neighbours cat from shitting in my garden

It may stop the cat but how would you stop the gorilla from shitting in your garden (or where it wants to)?

12/01/2013 at 14:24

You train the gorilla to use the compost heap of course, duh!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.