Who do you share your name with?

41 to 60 of 61 messages
30/01/2013 at 12:56

A famous producer of westerns, when you google my name it comes up with about 15 bloody pages of him, I think I would have to be a serial killer to move up into the top 10 pages.

An old flame of mine is a one off

30/01/2013 at 13:30
Sussex Runner (NLR) wrote (see)
Somebody on here uses my real name as his forum name. Freaks me out when I see his posts!

Maybe that's his real name too... or maybe he IS you. Spooky.

Cheerful Dave    pirate
30/01/2013 at 13:31
Somebody on here uses my real name as his forum name. Freaks me out when I see his posts!

Now I'm left wondering who that might be?  As long as it's not Fat Buddha or Mr Puffy?

30/01/2013 at 13:41

I share my name with an Australian Rules Football player and a character from a series of Sci-Fi books.

My name gets over 100 million results on Google, nothing on me in the first 10 pages although I did notice that the domain name I had for a while is now in use by someone else with my name. Should probably have kept that and tried to sell it.

30/01/2013 at 14:06
Can you imagine if your real name was Colin McLaughlin or Karen Samuels or something? All your mates would think you were mental! Luckily my guy doesn't post too often or too controversially.
30/01/2013 at 16:28

What disappoints me about this is that it suggests you are a bloke and not a beautiful powerpuff girl in a green frock.

30/01/2013 at 18:20

Nobody...but my Mum is Sandie Shaw and my husband is Nick Kershaw.  Mainly I leave my own name well alone

30/01/2013 at 19:45
If it turns you on I will wear the frock in bed Sweetcheeks x
30/01/2013 at 20:27
If it turns you on I will wear the frock in bed Sweetcheeks x

that's the most romantic thing anyone's said to me since supercaz offered to get her boobs out on the dating thread.

Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
01/02/2013 at 07:35

According to 192 I live in Milton Keynes and am about 10 years younger - I've never even been there!

I am also Director of the club of Rome in Canada! Never been there either.

There's also an obituary for me  . I was still alive last time I checked.........

01/02/2013 at 12:01

BI - you have an unusual first name but I think you share it with Man, Woman and Dog. All three are impressive but a Bionic Ironwolf would beat all three put together.

01/02/2013 at 12:19

People that order drinks and then stand around at a busy Bar drinking them.

It must be so inconvenient for you when someone tries to run a pub around your conversation that is seemingly so engrossing that you haven't noticed the crowd of people standing behind you in need of a pint. When the Barman has to shout over your heads to take other people's orders then perhaps that would be a good time to get out of the way? Or, as is usually the case you don't take that as a hint and looked miffed that people are trying to work round you. People even have to pass money over your shoulders/heads etc to pay for their drinks and then bustle between you all to collect their round a pint at a time. Find a table. If you need a leaning post you bloody morons use the wall rather than the Bar. You inconsiderate twats.

Tommygun2    pirate
01/02/2013 at 12:20

I appear to share my name with a up and coming Racing car driver and an actor/producer.

01/02/2013 at 12:21

WRONG THREAD. Hahaha. Please completely ignore my last comments! it was intended for the things you want to say thread etc! serves me right for being bored at work reading two things at a time!

Tommygun2    pirate
01/02/2013 at 12:21

err wrong thread Mr Demon Barber

01/02/2013 at 12:22

i actually share my name with no-one! 

i am unique

01/02/2013 at 12:28

People that post stuff on the wrong thread without looking what they're doing first, really annoys me.

Tommygun2    pirate
01/02/2013 at 12:33

I have entered a marathon in three weeks time, I have only just started the training.

Do you think I will be ok.

01/02/2013 at 12:35

Nuff said. I'm a plonker.

Tommygun2    pirate
01/02/2013 at 12:39

Not to worry DB

I have found that if I google my full name it comes up with aload of ordinary people and I'm on the first page, so I will stick with the Shorter most used Tom ......... as it gives me slightly more interesting peole

41 to 60 of 61 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.