Who do you think has the most amount of 'ignores' on here?

15 messages
10/03/2013 at 10:20

No need to put you on ignore, DF3.  If I've had enough of you then I simply don't open the most boring threads and stick to the more intersting ones

10/03/2013 at 10:29
I have a blue/grey rectangle that "scrolls" the page down past the offending post.
10/03/2013 at 11:43

So if you cant see many replies . .is that beciase there generally isnt . .? Or there are lots of posts and am I being ignored lol. ? x

10/03/2013 at 12:35
I do wonder why people want to be seen as forum "bad boys/girls".

Are they bored?

Are they over the age of 25?

Do they have too much time on their hands?

What is actually "wrong" with being restrained?

Are they just "bad" on here or are they just as "bad" in real life?

Somehow i doubt it. The internet seems to bring out the worst in some people? Or do they just behave how they would like to without any of the comeback you would get if you were talking in a real world situation to real people?

I think we should be told.
10/03/2013 at 13:17
Surely it is better to be controversial but not ignored. That strikes me as meaning you have the ability to stop and make people think. That's a skill not many people have. Frankly anyone can just be annoying.
10/03/2013 at 13:35
Hmmm... I think if you're rattling people's cages "just for fun" you should probably just get out more...
10/03/2013 at 13:52

how do you do it?

10/03/2013 at 14:08

ohh the key borad warriors, were they can hide- life is full of the idiots

kittenkat    pirate
10/03/2013 at 14:09
Johnny Blaze wrote (see)
I do wonder why people want to be seen as forum "bad boys/girls".
They do

10/03/2013 at 14:13

beats the crap out of me tbh

10/03/2013 at 21:04

It's quite possible to ignore someone just by ignoring them. You don't have to press a button.

10/03/2013 at 21:18
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)

I'd be kind of disappointed if I wasnt up there with KK on this list.

You're nowhere near important or irritating enough sunshine

You don't quite do the trolling thing well enough, as you actually enter into valid debate sometimes, whilst also clearly running to some extent.

You want to cut the running side of things out to truly excel at your mission.

10/03/2013 at 22:42
The Canute boy tries it's best but frankly is just a bit of a dullard. Needs to be a bit sharper to rattle cages.
11/03/2013 at 15:58

I long-dead forum I used to post on would tell you how many people were ignoring you.

Unfortunately a couple of the more excitable members decided to have a competition to see who could get the most ignores. Wasn't pretty.

kittenkat    pirate
11/03/2013 at 19:39
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)

I'd be kind of disappointed if I wasnt up there with KK on this list.

Why would you think that I get the most?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
15 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.