Women's boxing!

41 to 46 of 46 messages
Dark Vader    pirate
11/08/2012 at 09:02

Someone on here some years ago was into cage fighting..  I can't remember who it was..   omg..  that is violent and dangerous...!   

14/08/2012 at 16:19

Don't particularly like pro boxing myself, seems too much like rich old toffs in poncy suits with their trophy wives paying loads to quaff champers and watch working class people risking permanent damage knocking lumps out of each other. But freedom of choice and all that. Don't see any difference between men's boxing and women's boxing. I enjoyed watching them both at the Olympics.

More people get seriously injured playing rugby and riding horses than boxing. I understand the argument about the underlying principle but surely the overall end result has to count for something too?

14/08/2012 at 21:46

Cage fighting - yes!  Now there's a thing.   (have you ever taken the cat to the vet for its vaccinations?) 

I've now seen the women boxing and they look like they are enjoying it.  Good luck to them.  Not for me though..  I'm for peace and love. 

Edit:  And for punching the cr*p out of a punch bag

Edited: 14/08/2012 at 21:47
kittenkat    pirate
15/08/2012 at 07:48

It has inspired me to ask D to rehang the punchbag in the garage.

15/08/2012 at 09:40
Why don't you do it yourself instead of asking your dad to do it!!
kittenkat    pirate
15/08/2012 at 09:55

It would be impossible for him to do it!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.