WTF is happening

Who is keeping an eye on this country

561 to 572 of 572 messages
07/07/2014 at 09:14

So we now have the focus of abuse turned on the Politicians, Norman Tebbit explained that in those days it was considered more important to protect the establishment, so how long will it take to expose this little lot, or will it be a Hillsboro style outing that waits until all concerned are retired or dead.

07/07/2014 at 12:45

I can think of one or two who have been rumour fodder, and I'd be deeply suspicious of, but my money is firmly on a whitewash

08/07/2014 at 08:49

Ted Heath is a cast iron cert for me, creepy fucker

08/07/2014 at 16:07
Nick Windsor 4 wrote (see)

Ted Heath is a cast iron cert for me, creepy fucker

Think there have been rumours about Hampstead Heath for years (allegedly)

30/07/2014 at 12:23

We have a Child rape case, and as the victim is giving evidence a Barrister points out that the Judge is asleep, the trial of an alleged Paedophile is halted and Victims have to go through it all over again.

So what happens now?

30/07/2014 at 13:15

He was hoping someone would ring him up when it go to the juicy bits ?

30/07/2014 at 13:36

Does he get fired?

30/07/2014 at 13:46

Maybe he just gets amphetamines...

30/07/2014 at 16:13

Hang the f***er anyway.... the accused that is not the Judge

I am sure the Judge could stay awake to watch that

30/07/2014 at 16:35

However;

The thorny question of Quis custodiet ipsos custodies as one of the pillars of the UK constitution the judges enjoy independence to ensure that they have freedom to act without bias or duress. So they judge themselves

Lord chancellor Chris Grayling and the lord chief justice, Lord Thomas of Cwmgiedd, are supported by a group of officials known as the Judicial Conduct Investigations Office.

I think their plan is to take so long to make a decision that the judge will have died before the sanction is meted out...

http://www.theguardian.com/law/2014/mar/25/who-judges-the-judges

Edited: 30/07/2014 at 16:38
30/07/2014 at 21:43
More a case of segnis et inutilis if you ask me.
The old method again, retire or die to save us the trouble of actually acting
Yesterday at 10:02

I think it would be a good idea to ascertain if this is a case of segnis est inutilis or simply Quandoque bonus dormitat Homerus (in this case literally ), bearing in mind this is an allegation at the moment. Before we hang the old boy out to dry! You would hope this is not a et ilia falsa allegation but you never know

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
561 to 572 of 572 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.