WTF is happening

Who is keeping an eye on this country

1 to 20 of 643 messages
06/06/2013 at 14:58

The news today we have a Teacher on the sex offenders register who the profession has decided is OK to carry on teaching kids.

We have a person preaching that murderers are quite nice people, whilst their victim will burn in hell.

We have an unmanned police van killing a man,

yet I can now get a £100 fine for driving in the middle lane, WTF is up with the UK 

06/06/2013 at 14:59

Yeah Should be at least £500 quid and 6 points for hogging the middle lane 

cougie    pirate
06/06/2013 at 15:05
Put down the Daily Mail and back away.........
06/06/2013 at 15:22

Daily mail! not likely, I'm just coming to realise that we are a disgrace in most things, our Roads are crap and we have more comes than anyone, there's a big long list of shite that we live with, there is also a lot of good but so much shite

06/06/2013 at 15:24

Not sure any of those things are connected Nick.

I think that's where your "WTF is up with the UK?" argument falls down a bit. And I expect you could find similar stories in the German press, or the French.

And let's face it, it beats living in Syria doesn't it?

06/06/2013 at 15:25

I'm curious - how did an unmanned van kill someone? Was it parked in middle lane?

06/06/2013 at 15:29

A policeman forgot to put the handbrake on, and it ran into some poor fellow.

What is the country coming to?

EDIT - the policeman ALLEGEDLY maybe possibly forgot the handbrake - or may have been a mechanical failure of the handbrake - in which case this is no suggestion that any mechanic didn't do their job right -  or maybe none of this happened.

Edited: 06/06/2013 at 15:31
cougie    pirate
06/06/2013 at 15:30
I think it rolled down cos they forgot the handbrake or it snapped. Its a sad accident - hardly WTF though - how many cars/vans are there on the road ? I've seen two snap their cables and roll out onto roads so it must happen every day somewhere.
06/06/2013 at 15:35

I blame Tony Blair 

06/06/2013 at 15:42

The human race..............99% is shit but the rest are worth living for (sussex runner 2013)

06/06/2013 at 15:53
Screamapillar wrote (see)

Not sure any of those things are connected Nick.?

I disagree, the connection is the total incompetence of anyone in any kind of authority in this country. Our decision makers are a disgrace.

Politicians are basically devoid of any integrity when they should be a shing example, Bankers are bereft of any Honesty, Our Law system is unethical,Our Teachers are from the wrong planet, no wonder we raise dimwits. My argument is that the people who are in positions to lead are basically (and for want of a better expression) shite

06/06/2013 at 15:53

I'm on a right old rant today

06/06/2013 at 15:55
cougie wrote (see)
I think it rolled down cos they forgot the handbrake or it snapped. Its a sad accident - hardly WTF though - how many cars/vans are there on the road ? I've seen two snap their cables and roll out onto roads so it must happen every day somewhere.

It's not an accident it is an example of the rank incompetence that is right through our rancid Policeforce

06/06/2013 at 15:55

We have a foreign Secretary who is trying to persuade the eu that it is a good idea to arm terrorists.

We have the leader of theopposition making a big speech about how if it was up to him things would be slightly different.

And front page news is about a pop star that alledgedly uses cocaine.

06/06/2013 at 15:56

Nick... I think you forgot to mention the word "allegedly"

06/06/2013 at 15:57

Don't get in my sheep boy I'm on a roll

06/06/2013 at 15:59

William Haig is a complete dick. Leave the arabs to fight their own wars. Who knows which band of nuts are best to back. Just leave them to it. Hindsight would be wonderful but we don't have it. 

06/06/2013 at 16:03
Lou Diamonds wrote (see)

We have a foreign Secretary who is trying to persuade the eu that it is a good idea to arm terrorists.

We have the leader of theopposition making a big speech about how if it was up to him things would be slightly different.

And front page news is about a pop star that alledgedly uses cocaine.

1) Leave it to the French

2) Notice how the differences are becoming very minor

3) It would be news to find one who doesn't use it

See I could run this place

06/06/2013 at 16:08

http://www.wotyougot.com/pictures//2013/06/share-coke-with-tulisa.jpeg

06/06/2013 at 16:17
Nick Windsor 4 wrote (see)

Don't get in my sheep boy I'm on a roll

Don't get in my sheep? What do you think Run Wales is - a Border Collie?

1 to 20 of 643 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.