www.colorquiz.com

Scarily accurate

41 to 46 of 46 messages
26/06/2005 at 23:19
I have just retaken the test, choosing colours in a different order to before.
Not out of perversity or because I'm doing a scientific experiment (mine always failed anyway) but because I am in a different mood to the one i was in earlier and different colours took my fancy.

the results...

entirely different.
this evening i am suddenly able to form emotional attachments.

is it possible for my entire personality and outlook on life to have changed in the space of a mere few hours?
26/06/2005 at 23:21
I didn't understand half the words in my results

but I think it was accurate

it kind of implied I was a feckwit

which I will wholeheartedly go along with as I randomly picked the colours as I couldn't really be arsed
27/06/2005 at 01:05
I just clicked on the squares as fast as i could. I got:-

Your Existing Situation
Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities--especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous.

Your Stress Sources
Feels that life has far more to offer and that there are still important things to be achieved--that life must be experienced to the fullest. As a result, he pursues his objectives with a fierce intensity that will not let go of things. Becomes deeply involved and runs the risk of being unable to view things with sufficient objectivity, or calmly enough; is therefore in danger of becoming agitated and of exhausting his nervous energy. Cannot leave things alone and feels he can only be at peace when he has finally reached his goal.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity but is inclined to be emotionally withdrawn, which prevents him from becoming deeply involved.

Circumstances are forcing him to compromise, to restrain his demands and hopes, and to forgo for the time being some of the things he wants.

Your Desired Objective
Intense, vital, and animated, taking a delight in action. Activity is directed towards success or conquest and there is a desire to live life to the fullest.

Your Actual Problem
The fear that he might be prevented from achieving the things he wants leads him to play his part with an urgent and hectic intensity.

Hmmmm.......I like what it says about me but then again I'd want to know the number of combinations/permutations the text can have.
27/06/2005 at 07:45
were you meant to click on the colours you liked least first
cosi didnt
Flr
27/06/2005 at 08:26
I clikced on the colours I liked most first

brown last every time

but I did do it twice, like Cello, and I managed to change personality too

but actually neither of them was particularly like me
27/06/2005 at 09:56
Does the test take into account regional differences?

People in parts of Scotland and Ireland will have very diiferent reactions to colours such as Green Blue Orange on bases that have nothing to do with personality.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.