Yes we lost the football.

It's not the end of the world.

21 to 24 of 24 messages
25/06/2012 at 20:58
Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)

The only place that rabble could score is in a brothel (allegedly)

No need for allegedly, Rooney was in the team after all.

25/06/2012 at 21:34
Let's face it. No one would sleep with Rooney unless there was money in it for them
Edited: 25/06/2012 at 21:36
25/06/2012 at 23:44

I was in a pub yesterday and someone shouted "boot it" when some England player got the ball. I wasnt sure if they were joking or not. Even as a football ignoramous I could see that was not quite how you played the game.

I think the ball was in fact "booted". There was a lot of "booting" from England last night.

Am I right in thinking thats where the team went wrong?

I havent played since I was 11 so I may have got it all confused but isnt just booting the ball, up there with the goal keeper just kicking it and the whole team running after it?

Funny game;)

26/06/2012 at 09:13
Joe Harts distribution seemed to consist of just booting it so maybe your mate in the pub had a direct line to him.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.