You have to kill one person on this planet for your own survival.

61 to 69 of 69 messages
26/06/2013 at 16:44

Yes, Keith Bennett is the only one still missing.

26/06/2013 at 16:55
Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)

I thought there was still only one boy missing (Keith Bennett ?)

Why waste time killing Brady, He's not going anywhere so let him stay there and rot, There are people much more deserving of a bullet

Only one missing?

That's still one too many.

26/06/2013 at 16:57

He reckons that he wants transfering from a mental hospital to a prison. Transfer him to a prison and let the other prisoners at him.

26/06/2013 at 17:00

Yeah man. Like no one missing would be like, better.

26/06/2013 at 17:05

I didn't say that there was anything good about there only being one boy missing, It was the comment earlier about lots I was correcting.

I was 7 or 8 when they were taken, and although don't remember it at the time being of that age and coming from that area it has always had a sadness for me.

Leave Brady where he is and let him rot

26/06/2013 at 17:05

Years ago there was always a lot of doubt that all the murders had been found out about, and there was a big possibility of more undiscovered. Just because they admitted 5 and promised that was all there was, doesnt actually mean its the truth!

I wouldnt waste a bullet, there are too many more fitting ways. Other prisoners is a good start  leaving him in care means he will get looked after, which is more than the children and families ever got.

Just thinking about the events even from that long ago still makes me shiver!

And yes, one is too many.

26/06/2013 at 17:21

After today, I have several candidates for which I believe my conscience would be untroubled. I work with all of them.

26/06/2013 at 19:41
CheesyRider - Born to be Mild wrote (see)

Years ago there was always a lot of doubt that all the murders had been found out about, and there was a big possibility of more undiscovered. Just because they admitted 5 and promised that was all there was, doesnt actually mean its the truth!

I very much doubt there would be any more. Missing children don't go unreported. Adults who lead transient, chaotic lives are generally the ones that aren't missed.

26/06/2013 at 20:32

I would like to agree with you, but the missing childrens register has a lot of still missing children of all ages, and 40 years ago they were not exactly organised by todays standard.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 69 of 69 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.