2010 Scotland Kilomathon™

3 messages
24/09/2010 at 16:14

I couldn't find a thread for the 2010 Scotland Kilomathon, only the 2009.  And it doesn't look like that attracted a great deal of interest.

Well, I've signed up for this, and today received a rather paltry race pack (chip and number - what on EARTH made me think I'd be doing this in 2 hrs 15?  Add half an hour to that).  Not highly bargainous for 30 quid, but I'm hoping there will be a nice medal at the end, or a T-shirt, or just lots of wonderful things along the way. 

Is anyone else doing this?  Any comments from past attempts?  The only feedback I could see online took me straight to the English Kilomathon. 

24/09/2010 at 16:18
I believe the Kilomathons only started this year, the first was the England Kilomathon in March.  So there was none in 2009!
24/09/2010 at 16:49
Aha, that explains it.  Sorry for the duplicate thread... I'll pull up the old one instead.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.