Abingdon Marathon

abingdon marathon waiting list

21 to 40 of 619 messages
05/05/2009 at 20:36

no worries S Hirst, it's a purely runner fed list, simply put your name on the bottom and you're on the list, cheers Fast Legs, as i was reading down thought I'd have a bit of tidying up to do but you've already sorted it...not that it's my list I simply started it as requested by runner bean, lets hope you all get on. As mentioned earlier with less than 700 turning up out of 1000 last year should be no problem

mmm looking forward to a 5k race tomorrow, wonder if my legs have recovered from FLM !

cheers

beders

05/05/2009 at 20:41

piranha
runner bean
slow duck
c-cat
mitten
doc 117
dave magee
fast legs
Marathonman61
dalli
top banana
oldshoes
Holymoly
Eva MIdsole
Custard Cream
Mark Skev
Jacqui W
Wibles

there you go wibles !

05/05/2009 at 20:41

Thanks Fastlegs and apols to Custard Cream!  Obviously i'm not very techie.  I'm in luckily but my mates missed out by days it seemed - seems to have filled up really quickly.

05/05/2009 at 20:45

Not too techie myself S Hirst. Had to edit it twice. Should leave it to beders.

Beders, good luck with the race. What time you hopeing for?

05/05/2009 at 21:12

cheers fast legs, not going flat out so anything under 23 mins will be fine. There are 3 of them over the next 3 weeks and depending on how the first two go might have a chance of a PB (under 21.45) by the last one if the legs have recovered from the marathon... I'm only slow !.

blimey first time I've ever been thought of as a computer techie ! more like a computer moron I'm afraid

05/05/2009 at 21:27

piranha
runner bean
slow duck
c-cat
mitten
doc 117
dave magee
fast legs
Marathonman61
dalli
top banana
oldshoes
Holymoly
Eva MIdsole
Custard Cream
Mark Skev
Jacqui W
Wibles
Smiffie

Entered this one last year, pulled out and gave number, came to have a reckie this year and full already, well I was warned!

05/05/2009 at 23:44
piranha
runner bean
slow duck
c-cat
mitten
doc 117
dave magee
fast legs
Marathonman61
dalli
top banana
oldshoes
Holymoly
Eva MIdsole
Custard Cream
Mark Skev
Jacqui W
Wibles
Smiffie
dough boy

Did this in 2008 in a none too shabby 2.57. I swear i didn't even enter till june last year, and this time it's full by the beginning of may. Crikey!
06/05/2009 at 14:48

Looks like I've been unlucky with my postal entry, as I'm not on the runners list.  Thanks for setting this up Beders

piranha
runner bean
slow duck
c-cat
mitten
doc 117
dave magee
fast legs
Marathonman61
dalli
top banana
oldshoes
Holymoly
Eva MIdsole
Custard Cream
Mark Skev
Jacqui W
Wibles
Smiffie
dough boy
Kal3000

06/05/2009 at 15:03

Never done this one so here goes!!

piranha
runner bean
slow duck
c-cat
mitten
doc 117
dave magee
fast legs
Marathonman61
dalli
top banana
oldshoes
Holymoly
Eva MIdsole
Custard Cream
Mark Skev
Jacqui W
Wibles
Smiffie
dough boy
Kal3000

andyp

06/05/2009 at 16:22

I knew I should have paid the extra three quid and sent my entry via runnersworld site... I see my cheque did not arrive on time, so I'm on list (thanks for setting this up, Bedders, strange to see you out of the 'other' thread we are both on!)

piranha
runner bean
slow duck
c-cat
mitten
doc 117
dave magee
fast legs
Marathonman61
dalli
top banana
oldshoes
Holymoly
Eva MIdsole
Custard Cream
Mark Skev
Jacqui W
Wibles
Smiffie
dough boy
Kal3000
andyp
MatthewTickle

Edited: 06/05/2009 at 16:23
06/05/2009 at 17:02
Hi can you add me and Chris, my boyfriend, to the list. I have done London 4 times and due to Flora making a mistake ended up running my own Oxford/London Marathon last year. A very small mobile cheering section and Chris as my supply bike it was a very different marathon. Chris wants to run his first ever marathon and we thought close to home would be good. Since Abingdon didn't happen 2007/8? I never thought it would close so early!
06/05/2009 at 17:05

piranha
runner bean
slow duck
c-cat
mitten
doc 117
dave magee
fast legs
Marathonman61
dalli
top banana
oldshoes
Holymoly
Eva MIdsole
Custard Cream
Mark Skev
Jacqui W
Wibles
Smiffie
dough boy
Kal3000
andyp
MatthewTickle
julie stribling2
chris

there you go !

06/05/2009 at 17:46

thanks fingers crossed for everyone!!!

06/05/2009 at 20:58
piranha
runner bean
slow duck
c-cat
mitten
doc 117
dave magee
fast legs
Marathonman61
dalli
top banana
oldshoes
Holymoly
Eva MIdsole
Custard Cream
Mark Skev
Jacqui W
Wibles
Smiffie
dough boy
Kal3000
andyp
MatthewTickle
julie stribling2
chris
jforce

a little late on this list, but still hoping!
07/05/2009 at 13:17

Two more for the list please, sadly the rather dull names of Gill and Rod Jones! Should use these forums more and think up some funky ids!

Thanks for telling me bout this list  Oliver!

Ta

Gill

07/05/2009 at 14:40

piranha
runner bean
slow duck
c-cat
mitten
doc 117
dave magee
fast legs
Marathonman61
dalli
top banana
oldshoes
Holymoly
Eva MIdsole
Custard Cream
Mark Skev
Jacqui W
Wibles
Smiffie
dough boy
Kal3000
andyp
MatthewTickle
julie stribling2
chris
jforce

jill jones

Rod Jones

raoul

Hope this is okay..  Thanks for doing this.

Raoul

07/05/2009 at 14:44

How does this work. I have added my self to the list. However when someone wants to drop out how will they get hold of me - will they post to the group? Or how will they get hold of me? Can you send emails to (annonymous) forumuties on RW?

Thanks for the info and thanks for doing this

Raoul

07/05/2009 at 15:01

This could become a long list

Must remember to keep checking on here.

07/05/2009 at 15:10

Hi all. I am entered in this, but my recovery from an op is going to mean my training is going to be cut really short and GOD FORBID i become a run/walker (see earlier thread on the forum).

Happy to give my place to whoever wants it (so long as I am not going to get in trouble.)

I have a race number, but nothing else. Answer on the forum if you want it, and I shall message you with my details.

07/05/2009 at 15:14

Catchee Monkey

much as I'd *love* your place I think it shoud go to the person at the top of the list - I think this is how this thread should work.

Raoul

21 to 40 of 619 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.