adidas Flora Liverpool Half Marathon

21 to 26 of 26 messages
02/03/2006 at 12:43
Hello all
This may sound like a silly question but I wondered if anybody knew what sort of time you should arrive at the start line - I'm new to half marathons and to liverpool, plus I'm travelling down from leeds and don't want to get myself into a pickle on the day!

Would really appreciate some advice!

Thanks,

Sarah
02/03/2006 at 12:45
Hi Sarah - there's another thread on this which you might get more response from.

here
07/03/2006 at 17:12
Sarah - if you are using the official car parks, then be there to catch a bus. But, as the final instructions say, the last bus is cutting it fine. If it's a warm / dry day, get there handy and soak up the atmosphere. If not, still get there handy, but rememebr your bin bag! Allow at least 30 minutes at the start to deposit kit bag, visit toilet etc. Time can soon go, I'll probably aim to arrive an hour early.

To plan your journey look at www.tophalfmarathons.co.uk/map_info - this info should be in the post to us all very soon. They give good directions for driving, assuming that's how you are getting across. Straight down the M62 then follow directions for the south car park.
08/03/2006 at 14:46
Has anyone received their number and details for this race yet? I'm sure I registered on-line for it but so far have not received anything.
ImRio    pirate
08/03/2006 at 14:48
No but they should be with us all any day now
08/03/2006 at 15:30
Many Thanks.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.