Adidas Silverstone Half Marathon - anyone able to offer a lift?

Another Londoner looking for a lift

6 messages
19/02/2013 at 16:16

Hi guys, running by first half ever at Silverstone on 3rd March. Is there anyone driving up that has a spare seat in exchange for petrol money? 

Cheers,

Ben

seren nos    pirate
19/02/2013 at 16:24

just to clarify for the regulars Ben...........is this a genuine request or is it a pisstake.........as we have had a few windup threads on this subject in the past

19/02/2013 at 16:27

Aye I noticed looking through! no death threats from me im afraid - a straight up genuine request.

19/02/2013 at 17:57

Might help if you said where you wanted a lift from!

19/02/2013 at 17:58

Good point. I'm in North London!

24/02/2013 at 08:56
Hi all, I too am looking for a lift up to Silverstone next weekend. I'd be more than happy to offer petrol money to the driver rather than the only alternative - the coach service which doesn't head back to London until 3pm! I expect to finish in 2 hrs max.
I'm based in NW London but happy to travel to meet a lift in London or from the closest train station, Wolverton.
Many thanks,
Tess

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.