Amsterdam Marathon Hotel Accommodation Available

I have hotel accommodation to sell for Sat 20 0CT.

3 messages
11/10/2012 at 12:12

I have booked hotel accommodation in Amsterdam for the night of the 20 October. The night before the Amsterdam Marathon. I had intended to run the marathon but unfortunately owing to injury(plantar fasciitis) I cannot take part. I am therefore looking to sell my hotel accommodation and I am open to any reasonable offer and a lot less than you would normally have to pay. This is a luxury hotel right in the centre of Amsteram.(www.moevenpick-amsterdam.com) It is no longer possible to book this hotel as it is fully booked. If you are interested and want more info please let me know. This is a genuine offer for any runner without accommodation.

11/10/2012 at 19:58
You haven't said how much you paid, how much you want for it, what the room is, is it a double? Single? Triple? Is breakfast included?

Maybe add some more info for people
11/10/2012 at 23:12

The room is a double room. I am asking £80 which is what I paid a year ago at a special rate. If you look at Amsterdam hotel prices you will see this is a real bargain.This hotel normally charges two or three hundred euros a night. It does not include breakfast.The hotel looks out over one of the main canals and is only a few minutes walk from the central station.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.