Angmering 10K Bluebell Trail Run

21 to 26 of 26 messages
14/04/2011 at 14:57
Yes, entries on the day are available but they're £16 I'm afraid. Mind you the goody bag is worth almost that!!
Edited: 14/04/2011 at 14:57
15/04/2011 at 09:34
Hi Mick, I've not received my race numbers in the post yet. Hopefully they will arrive today or tomorrow, but if not will numbers be available on the day? Thanks.
15/04/2011 at 10:54
Chris. If you entered after last Saturday we held onto your numbers just in case they got held up in the post. You can collect them from registration in the marquee at the pub. Race details and maps are on the event page. I've just put some early warning notices up in the park and the bluebells are quite impressive - I think you'll enjoy it. Mick
15/04/2011 at 11:15
Mick, thank you for the reply here and the email. Fingers crossed for some good weekend weather!
18/04/2011 at 07:29
Well done and thanks for a great run, the hill was a killer but I forgive you for it, I will be back next year and I will be 60 and going for 40 mins (weather permitting). On the downside, the results in my view could have been done quicker whilst everyone was still there BUT they were on the web by 20:00hrs so Hey ho. again Thanks
Roy Thrift green Trotter
19/04/2011 at 12:44
Mick, Thank you for a great race I'm looking forward to this again next year.

The scenery is beautiful and the last hill, although a bit of a killer was the last hill and at the top you know you are just around the corner from the finish !

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.