Ashford & District 10K

getting there

6 messages
28/01/2013 at 23:27

Can any local people tell me if there are any buses from Ashford International station to anywhere near the site please.  My lift has dropped out and I'm having trouble navigating the Stagecoach website.  It looks like buses dont run anywhere on Sundays. 

29/01/2013 at 09:35

If you happen to find out if there is public transport to the start line can you let me know, thanks

31/01/2013 at 11:06

Hi Helen/Paul

Take a look at the 'How to find us' section on the race website here:

http://www.ashfordanddistrict10k.co.uk/race.php

My understanding is that public transport may be tricky.

31/01/2013 at 18:48
Hi everyone,
Please let me know if you are going to be stuck at the train station as I may be able to pick up a few people and get you near the start,and drop you off again after. I am taking part on Sunday to raise a bit of money for Pilgrims Hospice.
01/02/2013 at 07:02
That's very nice of you. For me though I've decided to run elsewhere but I'll be back for his one next year as it sounds fantastic, good luck with the run and the fund raising
01/02/2013 at 11:43

IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT CAR PARKING ARRANGEMENTS FOR THIS SUNDAY'S ASHFORD & DISTRICT 10K.

Please read about the new car parking arrangements here:

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.