Ashford & District 10K

Car Parking Arrangements

3 messages
01/02/2013 at 11:44
IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT CAR PARKING ARRANGEMENTS FOR THIS SUNDAY'S ASHFORD & DISTRICT 10K.

Please read about the new car parking arrangements here:
04/02/2013 at 17:49

Well done for arranging alternative car parking.  Parking on the saturated grass sports ground would have been a disaster.  Very sensible to delay the start as there were lots of late comers.  Lots of friendly marshals, toilets and terrific run on country lanes. Only saw one car.  Extremely well organised and will be back next year.

14/10/2013 at 15:27

My first 10k run and I have to say I was so nervous about the weather! After seconds of the start I was soaked to the bone and couldn't avoid getting a shoey! I did however, enjoy every minute of it and was amazed at the support of people lining the streets to cheer us on.  An absolute huge well done must go to the marshals who clapped and encouraged us.  Thank you so much, possibly my favourite race to date. I look forward to next year

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.