ASICS SUPER SIX-PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!

61 to 73 of 73 messages
12/12/2010 at 17:51

Bluudy' L can you afford to risk a verbal warning? Me thinks perhaps instant dismissal would have been a safer option!! Lure te misses away from the Eclipse DVDs and get her working on the physio routine, much safer!

The original thread on "the Vote" article is back working and some interesting discussions going on about yoga in a sauna.... bikram revolution!! come across and join in! Also i had a good rootle around yesterday and found a sub 4:30 thread under "virgin london marathon" and have just started chatting to peeps on there, have a look for the sub 5 thread there and pop in and say hi - i'm putting money on the fact that if you do all faith in human kindness will be restored instantly

Running Rox Sub 4:15

12/12/2010 at 18:51
yes keep going you two!  i don't remember meeting either of you, although i do recognise your faces.  think positively, everything will come good in the end we must believe that
12/12/2010 at 18:56
Thanks TT!! and good luck!!!
12/12/2010 at 21:20

Super Six? Hardly. Yet another no hoper scrabbling around for votes.

I'd rather Asics actually  helped some proper runners rather than ex-gluttons. 

More worrying is that you claim to be a 'teach'; I take it that means teacher, (a profession with all the time in the world to train compared to people who actaully work a full year). Worrying, as you seem to have little to no ability to write in English in the correct fashion.

0/10. 

12/12/2010 at 21:31

Thanks to you TT and all the best to you!

Chappers-  I wish u all the best with ur training 

12/12/2010 at 21:37
Well said mkt
15/12/2010 at 14:08

Personally I think this is great - I am not a big poster myself (I don't know enough myself to offer advice on anything) but always like to read what the super six are up to....it always motivates me to try a bit harder!

Mustkeeptrying and Running Rox - you both have my votes.  It's a great achievement for all of you to get this far but I prefer to vote for people that have attempted marathons before as it shows that this isn't just a flash in the pan/ one-off attempt!  I will be following the threads again this year although not attempting London this year as opted for Brighton instead.

Good luck!

15/12/2010 at 15:06

Hi Kaly and thanks for the vote ! yeah my plan is to post everything i do and am told so that everyone else can join in to and hopefully do really well.

Brighton sounds cool- i wonder if the course goes up and down the pier? that'd be ace but i'd prob stop at 2p machines for an hour!

kittenkat    pirate
15/12/2010 at 15:17
Chappers wrote (see)
 (a profession with all the time in the world to train compared to people who actaully work a full year).

I can honestly say that I've never workd so many hours, and weekends, and through holidays than I did when I was head of a department in a tough secondary school.

It really pisses me off when people have NO idea what good teachers actually do.

And you really have NO idea.

M...eldy    pirate
15/12/2010 at 15:18
Anyone who was not lucky enought to be selected and still wishes a chance of some expert advice and motivation
There is 'another Six' competition in the Clubhouse
15/12/2010 at 15:20
I don't think it does - wobbly marathon legs on Brighton pier may be a liability !  Meant to be a good marathon though albeit hilly in the first half (which I discovered AFTER entering....!)
15/12/2010 at 15:37
Chappers wrote (see)

Super Six? Hardly. Yet another no hoper scrabbling around for votes.

I'd rather Asics actually  helped some proper runners rather than ex-gluttons. 

More worrying is that you claim to be a 'teach'; I take it that means teacher, (a profession with all the time in the world to train compared to people who actaully work a full year). Worrying, as you seem to have little to no ability to write in English in the correct fashion.

0/10. 

Shame your "teach" didn't teach you to spell properly or to check your work for spelling and grammatical errors.
15/12/2010 at 17:54

I just thought Chappers needed to work on his flirting technique a bit more  He goes for the treat them mean keep them keen technique, lol

I'm a history teacher and just getting back in to it after long time off with the noggin disease attack. It is one of the best jobs in the world and everyday is so different- i am santa on friday!

Kaly you made me chuckle ! I did a half a few years back which was up steadily uphill for the first few miles and it sapped what strength there was. Your probably doing this already but maybe sneak in some hill training to get you used to it. I live in the valleys of wales now so have no choice as it is hills, hills hills-but then you get to go down the other side!

Jeepers good point. I dunno y hi tinks eye gota umprove mi spellin

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 73 of 73 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.