Askern 10 (Yorks.)

Anyone coming?

6 messages
07/08/2002 at 14:41
Hi
Just wondering if anyone fancies the Askern 10 on Sunday (11th Aug). Monique?? Give us a shout!
07/08/2002 at 14:57
Lamby, I'll be there. I'd been aiming to do it in under 60 minutes but the way I've been feeling lately I'll be lucky to beat the time I did at Tadcaster. By the way I won't be wearing my URWFRC vest, as some b****** stole it off the washing line, along with my Nike shorts, when I was in Minorca.
08/08/2002 at 08:57
Drew, what a bummer!!! If you want another, let me know! If you can hang around another 30 mins for me to finish then we can go for a drink/lunch?
08/08/2002 at 10:54
Lamby, I'll have 3 of my children with me on Sunday so not sure what I'm doing but will wait for you to finish. Let's hope you don't collapse from dehydration like you did at Tadcaster.

I believe it is going to be quite a good quality field.
08/08/2002 at 16:15
Don't worry, will have extra 0.5l bottle of water with me... am feeling quite confident for some reason, can feel a PB coming on!!! Hmmm, shouldn't have said that, will now come in in a PW of 2 hours or something!
See you Sunday plus your kids!
09/08/2002 at 22:51
Look forward to Seeing you all there.
Just hope the weather improves by sunday.
I am hoping to get under 78 minutes my last ten was at Glossop a couple of months ago which had some big climbs in it and still managed to set a new pb (to be honest it was my first ten) of 79m 33s which i think i can improve on.
Anyway see you there.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.