Baildon Boundary Way - how's training going ?

41 to 46 of 46 messages
08/04/2008 at 12:31
Thanks Podro! I missed a few of the first runners to finish at the 13 mile point. If that includes you, sorry for that. Hopefully I'll have captured you on the canal towpath if that's that case.
MDE
08/04/2008 at 12:31

Good photos Paul - and sensibly-priced too

You must have been wearing an invisibility cloak? I was looking out for the 'smile' sign and would have done just that if I'd seen one (and probably tried for a more athletic pose) - instead you got the usual half marathon grimace lol

08/04/2008 at 12:36
You got my photo OK Paul - I just didn't see you at all.
08/04/2008 at 12:39

Thanks for your kind comments.

Yeah, I was late getting to the finish area and didn't have time to put up the sign which was a shame. A lot of people were concentrating on placing tired legs over some tricky ground and must have missed seeing me? Still, I guess it gives a more natural looking shot.

08/04/2008 at 14:15

As usual, a run that leqaves me cursing during but buzzing afterwards! 

Looks like I should have slowed down a touch at the end if I wanted to get my pic taken - you just missed me over the top there, though you took a lovely snap of me on the canal. Maybe it's a good thing I avoided you at the end - that final hill always leave me feeling (and presumably looking) a bit queasy.

I take it it wasn't you at the top of the climb over the moor at around the 10 mile point Paul? There were a couple of photographers there too - a particularly evil spot to pick I thought!

08/04/2008 at 14:23

Hi Lee

No, i never made it to the moor top exept the last bit just before the 13 Mile point. I thought about it but didn't have time to get there. I wasn't expecting you guys to get round so quickly with it being quite hilly. Impresive stuff!

Nice Mr Ben Pic by the way! 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.