Bath Half Marathon

741 to 750 of 750 messages
19/03/2004 at 08:46
Seven Kenyans sub-70, so therefore 18 Brit's, or more than all sub-70 finishers in Reading, Hastings etc added together,
19/03/2004 at 08:58
on a brighter note...or not...the photos are up. and mine is a true horror so thank you action photos for once again destroying my self esteem!

Funnily enough the one thing that stands out in the photo is the word 'Help' from the sponsors name which is somehow rather apt.

19/03/2004 at 09:03
Colin - you were obviously not in Bath last weekend then as a sheltered course it was not... either that or the wind had ways of finding the gaps!!
19/03/2004 at 09:11
Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

I was just about to say 'my second half marathon and no photograph AGAIN!!'

But then I found myself in the 'unidentified' section .

It's not one I'm going to be ordering!!

Do I really look that bad when I run? Oh dear oh dear oh dear...
19/03/2004 at 09:16
there is only one of me finishing thank god and for a change I am actually smiling (funny that!!)
19/03/2004 at 12:05
Spans - I'm surprised you're not throwing dagger-eyes at the bloke who's decided to overtake you on the line!

Can't find mine at all but I don't think I'll be missing much. It would help if they put approx times next to the photos taken on the finishing line.
19/03/2004 at 13:33
Guess what? I still haven't received my pack!!! No proper number meant that my number fell off on the rain, not very sturdy and so I don't think there will be a pic of me:( Off to check now though incase I am one of the unidentified (sounds like ET).
19/03/2004 at 17:09
my photos pure class.. looking at my watch to find the stop button !!! slightly earlier in full sprint (or is that stagger to the line) might have been better
19/03/2004 at 18:35
Lexi, that's my problem too - I'm actually leaning across my own body to stop my stopwatch which, added to the fact I was hardly upright at the end anyway, doesn't look too good!
Blisters    pirate
21/03/2004 at 12:57
Mine's OK
3574.....MV40 section
I'll be buying from London anyway.

Any idea when the official times will be available?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
741 to 750 of 750 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.