Bawtry Forest Trail 10K

Forest Trail Race - 16/9/07

7 messages
GB1
14/08/2007 at 22:32
For something different, try this friendly off road challenge. Mildly undulating and a little out of the way but worth the effort and you won't be ripped off in the name of 'charity'. Organised by runners for runners deep in the forest...
15/08/2007 at 00:12
Its a possible for me. Im free that weekend
24/08/2007 at 20:51
Where does it start? Anybody run it before?
GB1
24/08/2007 at 21:24
See the link above for details, it starts at the end of Martin Lane, Bawtry. It's run through the forest all off road, twists, turns, ups and downs, maybe a few puddles and the odd log to hurdle but nothing too difficult and great fun, but then I'm biased...
14/09/2007 at 08:12
i am thinking of doing it, seems like a nice local event. im doing a training plan for the great north run and it recommends a 10k this weekend, as i am in chesterfield this sunday, thought it might be just the one for me. not done a 10k before, only half marathons
15/09/2007 at 18:56

We're in (hubby and I) and really looking forward to it looks like it should be a bit cooler than the last few days too.

17/09/2007 at 13:17
Well done Maltby again! Great little run route, very pleasantly scenic, well organised, marked and marshalled. Nice socks too. Results anywhere?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.