Beachy Head Marathon

Hoping to see the views this year :-)

461 to 466 of 466 messages
25/10/2010 at 18:07

The results are out but unfortunately, due to what the organisers describe as a software glitch, only numbers rather than names are listed, apart from the top 10 finishers.

I have therefore suggested that the list of entrants' numbers is retained on the website, so times of friends and acquaintances can be checked.

25/10/2010 at 18:09
Yes that's a shame SDM!
25/10/2010 at 19:35

if the list of entrants numbers are still on the website then surely both lists can be exported into excel and combined in a matter of minutes?

25/10/2010 at 19:38
That would have been my assumption too TMW.  If I knew how to export PDF into Excel, i'd do it myself!
25/10/2010 at 19:45
i would think the race software would produce output in some sort of csv or text format as well as PDF, but perhaps not
Edited: 25/10/2010 at 19:47
25/10/2010 at 20:49

Did the course fine in 3.42. Really chuffed with that what it being my first BH and all. Marshals were great and spectators too with the encouragement. Trail was just about ok in road shoes, though nearly came a cropper in the downhill section in the first forest part, where the trail forked to the right. Was a bit wary of the seven sisters but absolutely loved doing them in the race, and felt really strong at the end. All being well, definitely coming back next year.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
461 to 466 of 466 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.