Bedford Harriers Half-Marathon

In?

81 to 85 of 85 messages
13/12/2010 at 13:09

Foxsake the link's not working, I got a message saying album not found.  Please could you try it again?  The official guy missed me as there was juggernaut jousting going on when I passed him!

Thanks to Bedford Harriers for another great event - the atmosphere's brilliant, and this is turning into a must-do race on the calendar every year for me.  Although if you could flatten out those hills a bit.......

Edited: 13/12/2010 at 13:11
13/12/2010 at 13:17
Sorry...........Photos can now be viewed on the Official Bedford Harriers Site. Front page under Bedford Half - Robs Photos
13/12/2010 at 13:51
Off for a nose, thanks
13/12/2010 at 15:26

A miracle - at long last I actually broke through the 1.40 barrier. Not only broke it, smashed it at just over 1.37 !!!

Which of course led to some celebratory beers, then more beers, then all a bit of a blur.

At least today's hangover is taking my mind off the aching legs !!

17/12/2010 at 20:12
Hello

For those wondering why their result is not in thepowerof10.info, it does not have a UKA license so won't be included..

Stephen

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 85 of 85 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.