Bewl Water Marathon

21 to 23 of 23 messages
07/05/2013 at 18:01

Hi Jon, Indeed! It's such a shame as it would have been nice to have a friendly face at each one! This was my first treble too. Apart from blisters I'm feeling surprisingly ok. I'm sure that the ache will come tomorrow!

I know that the RD for Bewl Water ran Richmond and MK too. He paced the 3.15 group around.

07/05/2013 at 18:58

Yes -the legend that is David Ross.... and pacing after a time of 2.57 I the park too! Mindblowing stuff. Well, good on you anyway - you're clearly faring better than me!

My wife placed  3rd lady at Sunday's run - so quite a memorable w/e for us both.

You're not in/ aspiring to be in the 100 club are you? Maybe see you at a forthcoming event some time soon. I now have a 4 day rest before the Orpington marafun this Sat.

Cheers, Jon

07/05/2013 at 19:33

Wow! that's a great time! well done to your wife!

im going to try for wannabe status first and then see how I get on. I'm just trying to find marathons I enjoy and not focus on the numbers too much.

good luck at Orpington. I was planning to run halstead but its my anniversary and I don't think hubby would be too pleased! My next one is Mittelrhein marathon on 26th April followed by Kent roadrunner the weekend after.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.