blackpool marathon

81 to 93 of 93 messages
16/12/2010 at 21:11
can not wait till june doing Torbay half marathon 4th time down there I make a holiday out of it and tour the south west and Dorset
16/12/2010 at 21:13

To be fair to the two guys in question I have not yet had to chase anything, this is simply a first request having only just found out, I'm sure it will be sorted as these people organise races for the enjoyment of it and for others, I don't think for one minute that it will be a problem. I notice they have come in for some stick but if you're prepared to stick your neck out and try something in this country unfortunately this is the sort of thing we have to put up with,

17/12/2010 at 21:24
EG Graham wrote (see)

Rocketron or Steve Ashcroft

I'd appreciate a mail on how to get my refund for Blackpool

regards

EG

Try worldbest5.31@hotmail.com. Ask for Ron.
18/12/2010 at 05:49

Thank you, and to be fair to those two Gents, they have been dealing with it over the last day or two, , Most helpful too,

Thank Guys 

18/12/2010 at 08:13
hope you get your refund back of running in snow soon
24/12/2010 at 16:39

Snakehips: Freckleton Half Marathon in June is a good one, according to Runners World (top 20 race)

Even Soup might approve

24/12/2010 at 17:38
glad there is no more arguing on here with soup
28/12/2010 at 18:22

Hi

Steve and Ron

Refund for Blackpool gratefully received, and much appreciated, thank you for getting it through so quickly

Regards EG 

28/12/2010 at 19:00
EG Graham

glad you got your money back ran in Todmordon yestaday in the hot toddy race we had to be careful on the hills due to ice
05/03/2011 at 11:49

hi i also have found out late that the marathon is cancelled i only found out  on the 28th feb only by chance when my husband searched the net for some pics to put on a poster.

very dissapointed i was to be running with my family.

we are all now wanting refunds and are not happy that we only found out by searching the net why did we not recieve emails?

phoned the office on monday but not sure if refunds have been sent

05/03/2011 at 12:43
Wendy - have a look at Liverpool in October instead. www.runliverpoolmarathon.co.uk
05/03/2011 at 17:12
Wendy

I do not think Blackpool has a marathon now there is Liverpool or Chester in October but it is up to you

I am doing a 20 mile in Chester in 3 weeks which runs part of last years marathon course
05/03/2011 at 18:41
wendy tremain wrote (see)

hi i also have found out late that the marathon is cancelled i only found out  on the 28th feb only by chance when my husband searched the net for some pics to put on a poster.

very dissapointed i was to be running with my family.

we are all now wanting refunds and are not happy that we only found out by searching the net why did we not recieve emails?

phoned the office on monday but not sure if refunds have been sent

Hi Wendy, if you email worldbest5.31@hotmail.com the organisers will get straight back to you.

If you provide them with the date you entered, the web site you entered on and the Paypal reference I'm sure they will sort it very quickly.

When I gave them all these details they were able to easily see my entry fetqails and I got my refund very quickly.

As far as I know all the refunds (there were only about 18 of us I think) have been done some time ago.

Hope this helps

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 93 of 93 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.