Blenheim 10k

5 messages
10/10/2002 at 10:27
How nice is this course anyone?
Do you get to see the Palace on your way around?
Will there be mud?
10/10/2002 at 10:56
Very nice course through parkland. A couple of small hills, nothing too bad. Beautiful views of the palace from a few points on the course, especially as you come over one rise near the end, and it appears ahead of you. Would have enjoyed it a whole lot more if wasn't being overtaken at the time.

Can't remember much mud, largely on tarmac with a couple of grassy bits.
10/10/2002 at 11:57
Thanks for the info - I am now looking forward to it. Sounds even better than the Nike 10k in Richmond park - that was fairly scenic.
Fingers crossed we have a fabulous autumn day to go with the views!
Might even try for a PB if possible!
14/10/2002 at 03:53
Hey, Lisa. See you at Blenheim. I have walked in the grounds a few times and always remarkes that it would be fab to run round. Have a great run.
18/10/2002 at 14:46
Yes - see you all on Sunday - fingers crossed the rain keeps off & the sun shines.
Got my number this week - need £20 in sponser money to receive the medal - bit of a cheek really as it's entrance fee + £6 to park :(

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.