Bolton 10K 2007

If you're not doing FLM.....

21 to 28 of 28 messages
11/04/2007 at 17:10
According to the organiser around 550 entries so far 750 limit.
12/04/2007 at 07:56
Paul M

I live in the wigan and the Bolton 10k is a good, well organised event.

Whearabouts in Wigan do you live??, I'm Marus Bridge.
12/04/2007 at 08:48
Hey Martyn,

I live in Ashton or to be precise Bryn next ot the Three Sisters pretty much.

ye i like the look of this race. I have checked out where it is and the event and entered probably a week or so ago. Looking forward to it now as it is my 1st oprganised race. Hopefully many more to come after this.

Cheers for the advice,

And maybe see you race day,

Paul
14/04/2007 at 23:11
Hello Everyone

Just a quick request here....

I'm coming over from Wakefield and of course dont know the area, I've got directions from The AA but can anyone tell me if there is some car parking?

I will be leaving Wakefield reasonably early to hopefully give me a chance of getting a good parking spot, but is there somewhere to park?

Thanks in advance

See you all there!
15/04/2007 at 16:30
There is a decent amount of parking on and around the site so you should have no trouble.
15/04/2007 at 21:04
Thanks for that Doctor K, much appreciated.
As I said yesterday, I look forward to seeing everyone there on Sunday, really looking forward to it.
18/04/2007 at 16:12
Traffic note -there is overnight work on the A666 St Peter's Way between Kearsley and Farnworth advertised and it will be closed between those 2 points until 10am Sunday morning. Anyone coming that way into Bolton prepare to be diverted at the Kearsley roundabout (link from the M61) -so allow a bit of time for that -shouldn't be too bad early morning
20/04/2007 at 15:49
Have been informed via a harriers e mail that they will now be unable to take entries on the day due to the size of the entry. There are however a few runners world slots left so anyone on the last minute do it online a.s.a.p

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 28 of 28 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.