Boston 2011 Qualifying

5 messages
10/05/2010 at 14:23

In a mad moment the thought of trying to get a qualifying time for this has entered my head.  I've had a look at the website and emailed the BAA to see what events are eligible (i.e. I should think about entering) but info seems hard to come by.  Would the Nottingham or Leicester marathons later in the year count (does anybody know) as I should get about going faster if my madness continues.

Thanks in advance 

cougie    pirate
10/05/2010 at 15:18

These are : http://www.aims-association.org/Directory.htm#GER

OK scroll down for Great Britain.  No mention of London though - so it CANT be all encompassing ??

10/05/2010 at 15:25
I did get to that one but as it only lists Scotland and Bristol I thought it might not be complete
10/05/2010 at 17:34
the toronto waterfront marathon in september is a qualifiyer and is a fast coarse to !
cougie    pirate
10/05/2010 at 18:43
Bit of a drive though !

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.