Brass Monkey 2010

Date confirmed as 24 January 2010

261 to 268 of 268 messages
25/01/2010 at 15:07

Great event ... well done to the organisers and thankyou to all the enthusiastic marshalls!

25/01/2010 at 15:29
NE - depends where you were in relation to the mat when you started your watch! If you started in when you were in the middle of the mat then the clock was already running as the mat would have detected you before that point!
25/01/2010 at 16:03

ooh a love in?

Yes a fantastic race I loved it

(don't love it so much today though) 

Marshalls all very happy and encouraging, going up the flyover

'well done lads keep pushing half a mile to go'

drop down the slope run further down the road for a minute or so

'well done lads, half a mile to go!' 

25/01/2010 at 16:07

Excellent course and organisation.  Was a bit disappointed though to go though half way in well under pb pace (or so I thought as I wasn't wearing a watch and was going by feel and what it said on the half way clock) to finish in what I thought was a pb, only to find I was 3 secs out when it turned out the clock was out.  Not sure I could've done any more though as gave it everything in the final mile and thought I was well inside - still really enjoyed the race and hope to do it again.

25/01/2010 at 23:08

Watch time = chip time for me - to the second

Shed loads of photos of yesterday's race - links @ Mr ukresults man's excellent site   -   www.ukresults.net 

26/01/2010 at 08:06

This race is now listed on the `Events` so you can now leave feedback if you want.

link thing

26/01/2010 at 12:04

Is this the most photographed race in history??
Don't think I will ever have the time to look through all those

Mr K
thanks for link

26/01/2010 at 14:31
In addition to the Youtube `clip' taken around 8 miles.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
261 to 268 of 268 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.