Brighton Marathon 2011

When is the closing date for entries?

41 to 46 of 46 messages
13/05/2010 at 15:17

Signed up.

No need to start training just yet.

Please don't start the ipod debate again!!

14/05/2010 at 21:29
Entered today and was surprised to get in there & then & not have to wait till October like some other races! Looking forward to it already. Have every fond memories of Brighton. Got engaged there 9 years ago & proposed to my girlfriend on the beach.
15/05/2010 at 07:36
Will enter today and it should be the same weekend as Blackpool.But Brighton Better!
28/05/2010 at 14:52

Brighton Marathon is apparently sold out already.

Places were being sold at the rate of one every 11 seconds. Not surprised, it was a great event and apart from the odd spoilsport was a great occasin for runners, spectators and the City of Brighton. Roll on 2011

28/05/2010 at 20:52
I apliye when its first open.I can not not wait to see your my friend again next year?
06/07/2010 at 10:41

If anyone hasn't got an own runner place, they can apply for a charity place from Sparks the Childrens Medical Charity:

http://www.sparks.org.uk/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=998

They seem to offer loads of help to people who run for them:

ALL Sparks Brighton Marathon runners will benefit from:
  • Unlimited support from our dedicated challenge events team throughout your whole experience
  • Fundraising pack, full of useful tips and ideas
  • Training guide, full of suggestions and tips
  • Professional Sparks running vest
  • Organised training run so you can meet the Sparks team!
  • Sparks Open House, your second opportunity to meet the Sparks team!
  • Goody bag, including cap, water bottle and other goodies
  • Sparks cheer squads around the course on race day to support you through to the end
  • Post race reception for all Sparks runners and their families

Sounds good to me ha

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.