Brighton Marathon 2015

here we go again

881 to 884 of 884 messages
21/12/2014 at 20:42

Tillstar, sorry to hear that. Good luck with your recovery.

toby3, I notice your runs are all really long. Sounds completely exhausting to me. I'm using the Hansons training plan, where the longest long run is only 16 miles. My long run today was just 8 miles. I am sure you will get your running mojo back.

I've just completed week 2 of the training plan. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Good luck to everyone.

Vince

Yesterday at 13:56

well that's my LSR done for this week and when i say slow it was slow but at least with it out of the way i can now just fit in some shorter runs in around Christmas celebrations

Yesterday at 15:16

So I got round Portsmouth at the weekend in 5hr 5. Training was best described as relaxed. The last 2 weekends I'd been out drinking for my g/f's birthday and there were as many weekends in November spent clubbing as there were running!

Considering before yesterday my longest ever run was 15 miles I'm hoping that a more committed training plan will see a massive chunk come off that in April

PSC    pirate
Yesterday at 16:29

there seems to be some longish LSRs going on.  Did 6 at MP on saturday and 11 LSR yesterday and not stressing about the distance just yet.

Injury prevention is key to the game for me having missed this last year thanks to injury.

Well done to anyone who did Pompei at the weekend.  A tough course I'm told.

Edited: 22/12/2014 at 16:30

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
881 to 884 of 884 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.