Brussells Marathon.

Has anyone done this?

5 messages
29/04/2006 at 20:40
Thinking of doing this in August?

Has anyone run before? For a flat country it's meant to have a couple of big hills.
30/04/2006 at 00:13
I would be interested in doing this one too- on my 40th birthday so it would be my first event as a vet. It has only been on the calendar for a few years after quite a few years absence. From the website apparently it is quite hilly. Not sure if there will be many out there who have done this. Doesn't stop us doing it of course.
30/04/2006 at 12:45
Yep - the website makews it sound like it has two climbs.

Would be nice to know what they are like, short but steep, mild but long etc.
21/05/2006 at 11:03
Just bringing this one up to see if there is any more interest out there. I'm still up for this- but there's the small matter of the Edinburgh Marathon to get over first- in 3 weeks time.

Btw it's on the 27th August.
22/05/2006 at 18:10
Am up for this one too...heard that its fairly flat, the 'climbs' from what I've heard are not severe

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.