BUPA Great Capital 10K

Come on in!

221 to 226 of 226 messages
23/07/2008 at 09:05
wow, thanks for that!  My kids will be over the moon, Mum needed the car that day!  Can't wait to get to a "normal" computer!!
24/07/2008 at 22:52

I'm loving the pics, 13 and a cert for £18 seems reasonable and will be something to show the grandkids  - one day!

25/07/2008 at 06:20
LCB - have i read it wrong then?  I thought that it was something like that for ONE pic - it was very confusing when I looked the other day.
25/07/2008 at 09:39

Divine Wind - I'm opting for the Download at £17.99 for the entire set. It still leaves the expense of printing, but the best option in my opinion. I just save them to disk etc for posterity!

The price for printed pics is a bit cheeky - £10 for the smallest! Perhaps some of it goes to the charity?

Good luck with the sub 40, I'm chasing it down too!

25/07/2008 at 11:05

I'm just pleased someone likes their pics. 

The only two I've ever ordered were from the FLM and that's only in case I never realise my intention of running it again.

25/07/2008 at 11:16

I think the reality is that most of us are usually disappointed with these type of pictures and wouldn't choose them to show ourselves in the best light! Occasionally they throw up a 'good one'  - but I just like them as they remind me of the run/day and all that it entailed.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
221 to 226 of 226 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.