BUPA Great Capital Run 2009

2 messages
13/09/2009 at 22:36

I've enjoyed myself enormously today, running the Great Capital Run in Regent's Park.   I loved the 'international competition' idea.  I very much doubt that a 'runner' of my 'speed'  will manage to run for my country via any of the more normal routes & I apologise for pulling down England's average speed despite running a PB!    The warm-up & cool downs were good & fun & I liked the medal.  Yes, I am a medal enthusiast, & the 'Great Run' medals are always good 'uns.   There seemed to be quite a few runners at the GCR who are doing the Great North, so good luck any who read this!  (Personally, I love watching the GNR on TV, but the whole '50,000 runners' thing is just too much for me to handle!)

13/09/2009 at 22:50
I agree - I thought it was a really nice race - and managed to be both large enough and low key enough to make it really fun.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.