BUPA Yorkshire Run

Daft question...

3 messages
01/10/2011 at 20:56
Hi all,

The BUPA Yorkshire Run will be my first ever official race, and I'm really looking forward to it.

I have a question though, I have a chip for the race timing with instructions to affix it to my shoe. However, I'm fairly cack handed and if anyone could lose it it would be me Therefore, does it have to be affixed to your shoe or could I just pop it in my shorts zippable pocket?

Thanks
01/10/2011 at 21:26
It has to go on your shoe, it needs to register as you go over a mat and the range isn't that far.  If you're really worried, get to the race early and ask someone to do it for you.  How does it attach? is it two plastic cable tie thingys?
02/10/2011 at 20:43
Hi, yes it is the cable ties - that makes sense then. I'll get the wife to do it when no one is looking!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.