Bushy Park Time Trial

Weekly 5Km run in Bushy Park

2,121 to 2,125 of 2,125 messages
06/06/2009 at 13:02

can i just boing this since i will be there next week

06/06/2009 at 13:22
I dont know why we dont have one of these in the west mids
06/06/2009 at 13:36

oh that's a shame, Lurks, coz if I'd been around I'd've come and supported and photo'd you!! but I'll be in Bristol that day . .

I've been to the Morden Hall race today, and that was fun, and I've been to the Amager Fælled race in Denmark, but none of the others yet . . 

perhaps they need someone to volunteer to organise one Hipps

06/06/2009 at 13:41

Where's the Morden Hall run, Rich?  Actually, tell us all about it later.

Hipps, why don't you get in touch with the guy who started it and the local club to see if they would consider doing something?     I'd love one in North London but Trent Park RC have the monopoly on 5k Saturday runs around Trent Park, so I'm doing the Bedfont Lakes next Saturday.

06/06/2009 at 14:14

hippo - i thought about it  and was all set to bring it up at our club committee meeting to see if it could be done through us

the problem is that it is all run by volunteers and i knew i would not be willing to give up saturdays to do it because we are buys in the am with kids activities, so i did not feel right about expecting others to do it
they are very keen to set them up in other areas - it's just finding the team to do it

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2,121 to 2,125 of 2,125 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.