CALDERVALE COUNTRY 10 MILE

61 to 61 of 61 messages
YP1
24/03/2008 at 19:56

I'm back, it wasn't as bad as I'd thought it might be after the tales of hills on here.  I was quite worried at the start when I was chatting to someone.  She asked whether I'd done it before.  I said no.  She said in a doom-laden voice "do you like hills?".  Mind you, having said it could have been worse, I'm not sure I was saying that on that steep bit just after the first water station, or the last uphill at about 8 miles!  The worst about that was the way you could see it coming...

Anyway,  I managed a 10 mile PB by about 7 minutes which probably says more about the other 10 mile races I've done than anything - I've done a faster pace per mile in halves, but they've been flatter which is my excuse.

And the good news is I found the cakes and treated myself to one.  OK, two 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 61 of 61 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.