Calvia Marathon and Half, Mallorca

anybody doing this one?

5 messages
27/06/2007 at 15:03
I'm thinking of doing this race in December - and would apreciate any feedback from folks who have run it before. Thanks
27/06/2007 at 20:58
done it in 2004, well organised, course is undulating, and a bit boring second time round, but hey - you're in magaluf, so the after race party goes on and on!

weather good as well - sunny and about 65-70, so you start at 9am
27/06/2007 at 21:25
What are the dates for this race.

Done 4 previous Benidorm halfs, was planning to go again but date clashes with something more important. May well look at this one if anybody can help.
28/06/2007 at 09:34
best place to look is on the running crazy website, which gives the date as 16th Dec.

I can't find an organisers website for the event - does anybody know if there is one?
28/06/2007 at 17:51
everything leads to running crazy i think - i entered race through him, but made my own arrangements for travel etc

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.