Cardiff Half Marathon

Any spare places?

21 to 27 of 27 messages
16/09/2012 at 12:29
If anyone else has a spare place for Cardiff half I would love to do it. To be honest got dates wrong, entered late and never got a place!

Thanks!
25/09/2012 at 09:45

I'm also looking for a spare place if anyone has one I'm happy to buy it from you. i live in Cardiff (Llanishen) and can pick it up and swap over the cash if local. Didn't think I was going to be at home however I am now.

Cheers

Dave

25/09/2012 at 09:47

See message above.

My mobile no is 07595894968

Ta

Dave

08/10/2012 at 20:08

Hi All,

It'll be my first half marathon on Sunday. Quick question, if anyone would be so kind: How strict are the organisers regarding the colour-coded starting pens? I put 1:45:00 on my entry form so am in the pink pen (if only I'd put 1:44:59!), but it looks like I should get about 1:37 based on my training times. I know it doesn't matter that much, but I'd really like to start in the yellow pen because I want to push for a good time and it's easier setting your pace with similarly paced runners.

Cheers

PC

09/10/2012 at 20:16
I'm also looking for spare place.
Will pay your registration plus any postage expenses. And if you were planning to run for charity but have had to pull out, I'll even donate ??50 to your cause.
Thomas.marc@gmail.com
09/10/2012 at 20:19

PC - I phoned them to try and change pens the other week and they said no.  So I'm planning to get there early to get in at the front of the pen as they said they will be checking

09/10/2012 at 22:12

I've a spare place for Cardiff this Sunday, due to work have had to drop out. Send me a message if interested, i live in Cardiff Bay.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.