Cardiff Marathon 2005

9th October 2005

4,701 to 4,705 of 4,705 messages
Blisters    pirate
28/10/2005 at 23:56
Surely Poppy it's time to say "Kill the thread"

We've got the photos, so the traditional end has arrived.

Are you going to be the official owner of the 2006 Cardiff marathon thread?

Of course we expect that it should be bilingual. You are bilingual aren't you?
29/10/2005 at 08:03
oh I never expected such response as I was only answer Sam but thank you you guys are very kind and thoughtful and have give good solid advice:-) so I thank you!!

Blisters stop it me racing BR that is so funny;-)
Are you running FLM as your next race?

Soda
You are so sensible and right I shall listen to my body

Hope you are feeling lots better and planning your next target?

have started new thread for everyone to jump onboard:-)
01/11/2005 at 18:38
WP,
Hope you are feeling better? I'm struggling to balance running and student life commitments at the moment, with the result that I'm feeling as worn out as when I at work!

Perhaps that's my problem...i'm just burning the candle from too many ends

04/11/2005 at 18:45
I am starting to feel okay more energy and run for 7 days on the trot but had to rest today!!

Sam

Try to get more sleep relax and take things easy.

I am sleeping 11 hours a night and doing me the world of good!!
05/11/2005 at 09:02
Good to hear it WP.

Am taking day off myself, put the feet up and do some reading, watch the rugby this afternoon.

First essay crisis has been overcome, I'm sure it wasn't as difficult first time round!

Lucky you on the sleep front, I'm barely managing 8 at the moment. Nevermind, I never was one for long nights sleep!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4,701 to 4,705 of 4,705 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.