Cheddar Gorge Half Marathon

21 to 28 of 28 messages
09/07/2012 at 09:10

Quite

.To be honest I entered months ago. Thought Cheddar is nice Ill do that. Don't recall anywhere reading it was all cross country. Still very satisfying finishing. Felt it was one medal well earned. Still not convinced about the distance.

Anyone know where, when resaults are published ?

Edited: 09/07/2012 at 09:11
Pethead    pirate
09/07/2012 at 12:03
paul jones 64 wrote (see)

Anyone know where, when resaults are published ?

I expect here and tonight:
http://www.relishrunningraces.com/cheddar-gorge-challenge-results.php

Pethead    pirate
09/07/2012 at 17:49
kittenkat wrote (see)
Just out of interest, do you know the winning women's time and who it was?

1:48.13 by a "Cath Stibbs" apparently - results are up.

23/07/2012 at 22:31

Feel a little confused! I had it in my head that this was in October! how strange.  Was actually just about to register haha! oooppss few months late, I have completed Surrey Slog half and South downs in the mean time! can anyone recommend any other trail HM coming up?

23/07/2012 at 22:44

Rachael, there is a Marathon on 9th September in Cheddar, and a Half is running at the same time

Pethead    pirate
23/07/2012 at 22:45

They're doing another Cheddar one on September the 9th, unfortunately on the same day as Woodchester Park, a local favourite.
There's also the Forest of Dean 'Autumn' half, on September the 30th - New event and on the same day as Bristol, but done by the same people who organise the 'Spring Trails' half which was a cracker earlier on this year.

23/07/2012 at 22:56
Nice one thanks guys didn't think I was going mad hehe! Found the info and will be signing up for that one. Forest of dean sounds good too I'll have a look at that one too. Cheers :0)
23/07/2012 at 23:07
Just looked at the Forrest of dean one and looks really good, defo my kind of thing anyway, another one for the diary :0)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 28 of 28 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.