Chester/ North wales 25th/26th May?

Any small races?

6 messages
03/05/2003 at 13:11
i am up visiting parents that weekend and wondered if there was possibly a 5 or 10k anywhere in the area that weekend? I'd love mum and dad to see me run, as they were unable to get to see me at FLM. Would even consider a half mara if available!
03/05/2003 at 20:25
Hiya - I'm also up visiting the folks in that neck of the woods on that weekend - I did see one event, which was the Mynydd Myfyr Hill Run (try pronouncing that one after a few pints) at Trefonen near Oswestry. I'll probably do it if the weather's good. It's about 4 miles, multiterrain and hilly - some info on the web site.
04/05/2003 at 12:16
Thanks for that, will check out the web site - do you know what time it starts?

(me being lazy!!)

Anyone know any others?!
05/05/2003 at 15:56
11am - entries on the day only. Can't see any details of exactly where it is, but then Trefonen ain't a big place....
06/05/2003 at 09:20
I live in Cotswolds, so lots of hills here, but how hilly is the course, and is it on or off road?! Lots of questions, have e-mailed organisers but no response!!
06/05/2003 at 09:32
I've not done it before but it says 500ft of climb. It is quite hilly round there. "Mixed terrain" apparently...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.