Chippenham Half 2011

anyone fancy a recce run Aug 28th

1 message
15/08/2011 at 18:44

Hi

I couldn't find a thread for the Chippenham half so apologies if there is one and i've missed it.

I'm planning on running the route on Sunday August 28th as a slow training run so roughly 10-10.30 minute miling. I've run the route several times before but never the race. I personally like to get my long run out of the way in the morning but am open to negotiation re time.

I'm just coming back from a long injury and would love to come in under 2hours (Most recent half Tewks 2.02) I run with a club but there's no-one entered who is about my speed so if anyone is roughly running my pace and wouldn't mind a hanger on (might be literally) I'd love the company and pacing someone would really help.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.