Christchurch 10k

Race report

21 to 23 of 23 messages
10/12/2002 at 17:54
Whizzy,
I will most probably do Broadstone 1/4 marathon on Jan 1st. Next I'll do Milborne 10 also in Jan and then Blackmore Vale 1/2marathon in Feb as part of my marathon training. What about you, are you doing any of these?
10/12/2002 at 22:22
Hilly - sorry for delay, I was off line last night. How is the throat/cold? Perhaps a hint from your body that it needs a short rest? Especially as the weather seems suddenly to have gone a bit arctic.
Having said that if you fancy a 6.27m road race with a challenging hill the Wellington Monument Race is on 22/12 - starts in Hemyock, village just over Somerset/Devon border at 10.30am and you can enter on the day. Prizes for first 6 ladies, so who knows? It would be great to see you one more time in 2002 - doesn't sound as though our schedules are going to clash much early part of next year. Where/when is Blackmore Vale half? If not too far may be a pre Grizzly possibility?
Wrap up warm and take it easy!
11/12/2002 at 08:00
Thanks Lin,
I may pass on the Wellington Monument Race. My cold is much better-2 days rest does wonders! Plus I've decided to take a sort race break until Jan.

Blackmore would be a good pre Grizzly 1/2, as it's quite undulating!! It's in Feb, I'll let you know the date when I can get my diary-left it at work!

Speak soon, off to work now!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.