Clevedon Boxing Day Races

Any Forumites Running?

41 to 54 of 54 messages
24/11/2002 at 20:52
Don't worry too much about entry forms... Pretty much guaranteed on the day!
24/11/2002 at 21:05
So you're back in your old shape Jon - enjoy the frolic!!

Despite all odds I managed to overcome the technology and Guestie and KG were able to print off the revised version of the form, and I posted Pin hers.

Know what you mean about it ought to be alright on the day but I've missed 2 races this year through leaving it too late (found out before travelling fortunately) and didn't want to risk a third.

Also, by entering in advance we get a race number to enter in the URWFRC web site!

Enjoy the Frolic? Benz tells me it was ACE!! Oh yeh, looks like you did!
24/11/2002 at 21:06
Sorry - repetition of Enjoy the Frolic

2 points deducted . . .
25/11/2002 at 07:25
richk - form printed and sent off today - I'll post on the race details on the URWFRC site. thanks again for your help. sounds like there'll be a "healthy" gathering.
25/11/2002 at 07:59
Blimey Guestie, you're here as well! You're right, looks like there'll be a few of us around - maybe nearer the time we should fix a meeting point so we can at least say hello before/after the race.
25/11/2002 at 09:04
Early start today!
25/11/2002 at 09:34
Frolic was a FANTASTIC weekend!

Gotta do it again soon (just so I can spend some more time with my ladies!)
Pin
25/11/2002 at 18:20
Rich,Guestie,Keyworth Gal etc.
I have put my name down on the URWFRC website for Clevedon and am going to post off the form tomorrow. Feeling very sorry for myself after molar extraction at the dentist.Lucky I did my training BEFORE the nasty experience. Convinced I will start to zoooooom now that rotten old tooth has gone.The Tooth Fairy bought me a big box of Terry's chocolate orange segments to ease the pain.By the way what WAS the Frolic ?(excuse my ignorence)
Pin (minus molar)
25/11/2002 at 18:47
The Frolic was a pootle around the Forest of Dean and it was brilliant fun!!!

went on the Adidas trail, had some lunch, laughed until our sides split!
25/11/2002 at 21:52
Ooooooooooooooooh Pin - I felt that!!!

Saw you'd put your name down for Clevedon - going for it too! Wonder if I could just go a little quicker? We might have a race on!

Meanwhile, enjoy licking those choccy orange seggys, and have a few days off. Won't do you any harm and you'll be rarin' to go afterwards.

Get well soon . .

(Guestie - early start coz sometimes, if I've got a few minutes, I sneak a peek at the forum whilst enjoying my weetabix. What's your excuse?)
26/11/2002 at 07:37
Rich - work I'm afraid. Have to look in here early before the phone starts ringing! It also means I beat the traffic in to town and get parked okay. Sad isn't it?
Going for a target of sub 29 mins at Clevedon, having run last weeks Weston Prom in 36:17 (a PB).
Look forward to meeting up with everyone.
26/11/2002 at 09:32
What was the weston Prom? 5 Miler
26/11/2002 at 11:18
Jon - yeah it's 5 miles up and down the Prom.
12/12/2002 at 15:12
Aha!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 54 of 54 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.